- This month we are taking inspiration from “A Christmas Carol” with the changes we have seen in HIV: past, present and future . We also look at the different stages of relationships.
- 1 December is World AIDS day. G-A-Y & 56 Dean Street are running their Annual HIV Testing Day at G-A-Y bar from 12pm to 8pm. For every person tested at G-A-Y Bar. G-A-Y will pay for a Gay Man or Trans Person to get access to HIV testing and support in Russia, Kazakhstan and Uganda. So why not come along for a test and help raise money for a good cause.
- Don’t run out of PrEP this month, the holidays are coming up and 56 Dean Street and Dean Street Express are closed during the Christmas Holidays and on 1 January. The holidays are also a season of parties, if you want to stay safe consider taking event-based PrEP, have a look at this month’s video. We also have an important tip on PrEP.
- If you have been using chems and want to try to take a break, we have some tips how to break the cycle during the holidays.
- This month we also have some treats. We reveal some condom treats that could help you explore new things with your partners. And have an update on what’s next for PrEP.
- Lastly we spoke with some positive guys and they shared some tips on reducing risk when having bareback sex.
Choose one of the five options below and take control of your sexual health.