- This month on PRIME the long awaited second season of the Joe series ‘The Grass Is Always Grindr’. We follow a young gay man, Joe: master of the selfie. He spends his free time either trying to up his followers on Insta, or looking for guys on Grindr. One of those shags turns out to be Adam, a handsome boxer who is still in the closet. TGIAG is a three part series and we will air a new episode each month.
- The PrEP Impact Study offers free NHS funded PrEP? Dean Street reopens to recruitment this month. Do you know someone who might benefit from PrEP?
- Also on PRIME – PrEP hacks, if you have recently joined the PrEP Impact study or are getting PrEP via our PrEP shop these tips can help you take your medicines.
- Spring is a great moment to make fresh starts. So why do you not re-take Plan ZERO to check if you are still on the right sexual health plan – it takes a few seconds to complete the test and provides easy-to-understand advice about how to reduce the risk of HIV infection. Also share it with your friends.
- Many, many thanks for completing our survey, over 500 of you took the survey, we really appreciate it, as it helps us to improve PRIME.
Choose one of the five options below and take control of your sexual health.