- The Grass Is Always Grindr is back. Bigger bolder and filmed across the city. The tales follow handsome closeted boxer Adam and ‘loud and proud’ Insta-famous Joe struggle with their romance – as Adam tries to balance a HIV diagnosis against his upcoming fight, and PrEP-taking Joe ends up on the chillout scene.
- Season 2 comprises of twelve episodes, released fortnightly from 13th March 2019 on the 56 Dean Street YouTube channel. Subscribe to our channel to be updated on new releases here.
- A lot of people feel worried about their porn use, but we know most men who have sex with men watch porn. Should you be concerned? Watch our new video with Dr Karen Gurney, our Clinical Psychologist/Psychosexologist – Lead Psychosexual Therapist at 56 Dean Street.
- For some men, the break in being sexual with someone else to put a condom on can reduce the sexual tension. We’ve got some tips how to prevent this.
- The tMSM Wellness project have developed a new video for Trans guys and other trans masculine folks about PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) to prevent HIV – check it out here.
- Some people find it difficult to talk about sex, but good communication means better sex. Here are four questions you can ask to communicate better about sex.
- And if you catch an STI does this signal that you need a break from sex?
Choose one of the five options below and take control of your sexual health.