- This month on PRIME we focus on STIs; if you are using PrEP you are protected against HIV but still need to think about other STIs. You will find helpful articles about STIs and tips to reduce your risk.
- Testing regularly will help you to minimise the risk of catching an STI and also to protect your sexual partners. Our health advisors have made a video about partner notification, they explain the importance of notifying your partners. Our nurses and health advisors are available to help you with this.
- The European Court of Justice has recommended that generic PrEP be prescribed in England without threat of legal action from the makers of Truvada. The English courts still have to respond but while we wait the ‘Dean Street PrEP Shop’ remains open. Buy UK sourced generic PrEP for £55 per pack here.
- We also have some summer holiday tips for you, when you go travelling or if you want to disrupt your current sexual cycle to take a break from sex.
- In our series what you need to know about we look at Chlamydia this month
- If you are going total bareback or are on PrEP, we have some extra tips to stay safe.
- Happy summer holidays! And don’t forget we will be closed during the Summer Bank Holiday – Monday 27 August!
Choose one of the five options below and take control of your sexual health.