In this short video, Clinic Lead at 56 Dean Street, Dr Alan McOwan, explains the role of ‘sleeping’ cells in HIV infection, and why people who start HIV treatment early might have the best chance of being cured when a cure for HIV becomes available.
- This month on PRIME we’re discussing all things science
- There can be a lot of confusing information out there and we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to take control
- Amongst gay and bisexual men the number of people living with HIV is increasing across Europe, and this is something we can reduce with good education!
- With the public consultation on the funding of PrEP concluding later this month, learn about you can have your say, by checking out the PrEP section of PRIME
- We also have a video from Dr Alan McOwan, Clinic Lead at 56 Dean Street, explaining who will be the first people to potentially receive a cure for HIV