- This month we’re helping you to be confident and proud, both in the street and in the bedroom.
- The PRIDE parade takes place in London On Saturday 6 July – Find out more here. Due to the congestion both 56 Dean Street and Dean Street Express are closed. However we’re going to be on the parade, so give us a wave!
- We have some tips for you to be proud and confident to stay safe while walking on London’s Streets.
- Do you ever lose your erection? Our very own ‘sex doctor’ Karen Gurney is here to help. View the video and learn more here.
- We also have some tips on being assertive in the bedroom and discussing condom use with other guys.
- As you might have heard we’ve negotiated a better price from our PrEP Shop suppliers and are passing the savings on to you.
- If you can’t afford to buy PrEP we may be able to help. We’ve teamed up with Terrence Higgins Trust to provide free PrEP Shop meds to people on low income and benefits.
- If you have condomless sex and are NOT protecting yourself with PrEP, you should test for HIV every month. Do not forget, you can use the PRIME text to walk into Dean Street Express without an appointment. You can also order a home HIV test online here. If you’re on PrEP then you should have a check up every 3-6 months.
Choose one of the five options below and take control of your sexual health.