- Exercise isn’t just good for your body. It’s more than looking your best. It’s great for your head too. That’s why we’re launching PRIME fitness
- Studies show that regular exercise can be as effective as taking antidepressants for mild depression. Exercise has also been shown to reduce stress and muscle tension. It can help with anxiety too. If you’re having trouble sleeping, it may help. People who exercise regularly during the day tend to sleep better at night. We all want to look great. PRIME fitness will get you there. However, the programme has also been designed to help you feel great, improve your mood and burn off all that stress and anxiety.
- It’s time to meet celebrity trainer Taofique Folarin, and get ready to sweat as we release his first workout next month.
PRIME at the movies and on TV!
- September is a big month for ‘The Grass is Always Grindr’. PRIME’s successful web series has been such a hit that it’s been turned into a movie. The world premiere is at Curzon Soho on Tuesday 17th September #TGIAG
- Tickets are currently sold out, but follow us on social and check this link for any returns http://tiny.cc/TGIAG
- Can’t get a ticket to the premiere? Don’t worry, the series has also been picked up by London Live TV and reformatted into half hour TV episodes.
- * London Live Tuesday 24th September 11pm *. (Freeview 8, Sky 117, Virgin 159, YouView 8).
- Go right back to the beginning, settle down on the sofa and watch Adam and Joe meet for the first time. It’s the Grindr hook up that turns into a very bumpy ride!
- We’re having a computer upgrade this month. This means we’ll be closed on Saturday September 14th and we won’t reopen until midday on Monday 16th. We’re likely to be extra busy for a few days. If you’re on PrEP, make sure that you’re not about to run out.
Had sex with someone who has Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea?
- We’ve changed our service to reduce waiting times. Instead of walking in, please book a time slot to see us at 56 Dean Street if you meet the following criteria:
- You do not have any symptoms of infection.
- You have a UK mobile number.
- To book a time slot click : https://dscontact.chelwest.nhs.uk
- If the sex was within 14 days, the test may not pick up the infection, so we’ll offer you treatment. After 14 days, we’ll wait for the results as the test will be very reliable.
- If you’ve been in contact with another infection or have symptoms call us on 0203 315 5656 and we’ll sort it out.
- If you have condomless sex and are NOT protecting yourself with PrEP, you should test for HIV every month. Do not forget, you can use the PRIME text to walk into Dean Street Express without an appointment. You can also order a home HIV test online here. If you’re on PrEP then you should have a check up every 3-6 months.