We’re encouraging every gay man to HIV test during lockdown. We can help if you’re struggling with a home test kit. We also want you to come in if you’re on PrEP and due a kidney blood test.
Sorry, Dean Street Express can’t offer walk-in services at the moment. That’s because we need to space people out.
You’ll notice some changes when you come:
- PRIME members need to call 020 3315 5656 to book a time slot
- Please arrive at your appointment time
- We may ask you to wait outside if there are too many people in the building
- Gel your hands when you arrive
- We’ve closed half the touchscreens to keep people apart
- Alcohol wipes are available to sterilize the touchscreens after every use
- We’ve introduced a one-way system around the clinic. Please use the newly opened back staircase to go downstairs
- Seats in the waiting area are 2 metres apart
- We sterilize surfaces every hour with alcohol wipes
COVID-19 lockdown is a unique opportunity for us to beat HIV. As lockdown relaxes, more people will have sex. If everyone tests now we can clear HIV and other STIs from our community. We’re asking you to order a home test kit. Find your local service by visiting our website. Please, order your test kit today!
PrEP by post – Last chance
For a limited time existing PrEP Shop and IMPACT Study participants can ask for their PrEP to be mailed to their UK postal address. After that time the staff will be back working in the clinic. Contact us before Monday, June 15th.
Click here for details.