Misconceptions about PrEP
- We have just received our new home testing kits – you can pick them up from the ground floor reception at 56 Dean Street
- We are also delighted to announce season II of The Grass Is Always Grindr
- There are some common misconceptions about PrEP. We have debunked the three most common myths about PrEP here and if you are hooking up what someone who tells you they are on PrEP what do you do next.
- We have also pulled together some tips for you on how to take daily PrEP. You can read more on building a routine here, or watch the above video
- We recommend people who bareback to take PrEP to protect themselves against HIV and then test regular for other STIs. If you do choose to bareback without PrEP we have some tips we’d like to share
- It’s a common misconception that gay apps have to be just about dating and sex. We spoke to the founder of the new app SQUAD SOCIAL on creating meaningful connections through meeting other guys
- We’ve updated the ZERO tool, so why not give us 30 seconds of your time to make sure we’re still on track to end HIV in London