- This month is PRIDE in London – a month to celebrate sexual diversity and build our community. We want to address a big struggle for some in our community this month on PRIME. Whilst we celebrate some of us can feel lonely.
- In our PRIME survey many of you indicated that loneliness is an issue you struggle with. We asked our psychologists Dr Caroline Coffey and Dr Mirjana Jovanovic to reflect on loneliness and self-esteem. They recorded four videos about the issue.
- Caroline and Mirjana discuss if loneliness is an issue for gay and bisexual men; the effect of loneliness on self-esteem; if you can be lonely whilst you have an active sex life; and they have some tips how to combat loneliness
- Mirjana has also explored why having many sexual partners sometimes doesn’t always lead to more emotional intimacy?
- We also have articles about loving our bodies and respecting yourself.
- This month in our series what you need to know about, we focus on syphilis.
- Lastly 56 Dean Street and Dean Street Express are closed Saturday 7th July due to PRIDE but we are excited to be marching in the Parade! Give us a wave if you see us dancing!