- This month, we share the exciting results from the PARTNER2 study. The final results show that no HIV was transmitted during condomless anal sex between gay couples when the HIV infected partner was undetectable.
- Marco Rossi, Specialist Health Advisor at 56 Dean Street wrote for us about mindfulness and how it can help you.
- Psychologists say that after the summer holidays is a good time to make a fresh start. We have tips on getting better sex by improving communication, how to set new goals in your life and how to be the best sex partner you can be.
- Use the ZERO tool to work out what works best for you – also share it with your friends and sexual partners.
- Is it time to reconsider condoms? Being on PrEP prevents HIV but does not stop you from catching other STIs. If you have not been using condoms, this can be the time to reconsider.
- We are also changing and want to make PRIME more inclusive for the gay, bi, or queer trans guys/NB people, read more what you can expect of us.