Valentine’s special – Modern dating
- With Valentine’s Day around the corner, we look at love and sex online and how apps have changed the dating scene. With easy access to guys online, what has changed and what has stayed the same?
- The month of love might be in the air, but how can you focus on what is important for you. Read more in take a break.
- Valentine’s Day is meant to be the pinnacle of romance, but for some it is a pointless exercise in wasting cardboard. If you’ve been together for a while, February could provide a platform to re-energise and develop a healthy relationship together.
- We also discuss the age-old question of “how many dates should you wait to make a move?” And if you are having a date or a hook-up how do you stay safe and how do you speak about PrEP?
- And Joe is back in March with a new series about gay dating in London! Forgot about Joe, watch the first episode again.
- In February we have a big announcement to make, so watch our website closely this month for something new!